Terms and Conditions
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems or policies;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an JustRaffit policy the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller (see our unpaid item policy);
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an JustRaffit policy, for example the buyer fails to comply with the terms posted in your listing, or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (please see our rules about Feedback);
- transfer your JustRaffit account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use the contact information of other users for any purpose other than in relation to a specific JustRaffit transaction (which includes using this information to send marketing materials directly to JustRaffit users unless the user has given explicit consent to receiving these materials);
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm JustRaffit, or the interests or property of JustRaffit users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose.
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any JustRaffit application or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our Services or JustRaffit's works of authorship, designs and trademarks;
- copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, perform or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our Services without the prior express written permission of JustRaffit and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- commercialise any JustRaffit application or any information or software associated with such application;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, such as email addresses, without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
- If you are registering with JustRaffit as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. If you are trading as a business on JustRaffit, you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading for the site you are raffling on (please see Listings, Items and the Law for more information on the legal requirements for raffling in the UK).
You agree that we will commence supplying our services to you as soon as you accept this User Agreement. You can cancel this User Agreement under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. We may recoup the cost of any services provided up to the point of cancellation.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Seller fees page. We may change our fees, or introduce new fees from time to time by posting the changes on the JustRaffit site or via the Messages section of My JustRaffit 30 days in advance. You may close your account without penalty within 30 days of such notice being given.
You are required to have a payment method on file when raffling on JustRaffit. If your payment method fails or your account is overdue, we may collect fees owed by charging other payment methods on file and retaining collection agencies or legal counsel.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, restrict or prohibit access to, and your activities on, our Services, cancel, remove or demote listings, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with the account, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and legal steps to keep you from using our Services if:
- we think that you are creating problems or possible legal liabilities;
- we think that such restrictions will improve the security of the JustRaffit community or reduce our or another JustRaffit user's exposure to financial liabilities;
- we think that you are infringing the rights of third parties;
- we think that you are acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this User Agreement or our policies or abuse our employees or users;
- despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- you fail to make full payment of any fees due for our Services by your payment due date.
- When a buyer or seller issue arises we may consider the user's performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement, and to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
When listing items, you agree to comply with the rules for listing and raffling practices policy and that:
- you are responsible for the accuracy, content and legality of the item listed and agree to list in accordance with the prohibited and restricted Items policy;
- your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for up to 24 hours. JustRaffit does not guarantee exact listing durations;
- content that violates any of JustRaffit's policies may be deleted at JustRaffit's discretion;
- where your listing appears in search and browse results may be based on certain factors such as listing format, title, buying activity, end time, keywords, price and postage cost, Feedback, JustRaffit policy compliance and detailed seller ratings. Learn more about finding tickets you listed for raffling;
- JustRaffit's duplicate listing policy may also affect whether your listing appears in search results;
- Meta-tags and URL links that are included in a listing will be removed or altered so as to not affect third party search engine results;
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your listings to other sellers;
- some optional upgrade features will only be visible on certain JustRaffit Services.
- Accordingly, to drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
When buying tickets, you agree to comply with the rules for buyers and that:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy;
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase tickets when you commit to buy tickets, or if you have the winning ticket (or your ticket is otherwise accepted).
If you need to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.